Is your relationship with your clients terrific?
Otherwise you now have the chance to learn what it takes to create terrific client relationships and earn CPD points at one of our Client Mastery for Financial Advisers Workshops. This workshop has been “Accredited by the Financial Planning Association of Australia. Accreditation number 002563 for 8.75 credits of continuing professional development.”
The workshop is conducted by Dr Hanne Christensen BA DipEd DCH, Author, Certified NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer and Jorgen Christensen MSc MBA, Certified NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer
This workshop guides financial planners to focus on the client’s values when developing the Statement of Advice (SOA). The content of the workshop provides tools for easing the explanation of commission and fee structure and enables financial planners to do this with confidence while maintaining rapport.
Upon the completion of this workshop financial planners will be able to:
- Create instant rapport with the client.
- Master how to handle the client’s objections and how to convey commission and fee structure with strong confidence.
- Discover the client’s strategy for making decisions.
- Establish and maintain the best possible frame of mind for dealing with clients.
- Recognise their own sensory style.
- Recognise their client’s sensory style.
- Utilise the sensory styles.
We can arrange with your dealer group to run this workshop escpecially for you or you can attend our publicly run workshops. See dates under courses.
You are very welcome to call us to discuss details.
Ask for Jorgen Christensen firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9487 3198 or mobile 0400 389 356